Crescent 405mm/16" Adjustable Black Oxide Construction Wrench
Crescent Adjustable Construction Wrenches feature a round, tapered tang for easy alignment of bolt holes. A large knurl allows for easy adjustment and a tight-fitting hex jaw design reduces slippage and tightly grips the fastener for solid, secure operation. The corrosion-resistant black oxide finish helps prevent rust. This is the ideal wrench for any iron or steel worker's tool box.
- The original adjustable wrench, made by the world-famous Crescent® brand
- Round, tapered tang for easy alignment of bolt holes
- Larger gear for easier adjustment to ensure a tight jaw fit
- Hex jaw design grips fastener tightly to reduce slippage
- Large capacity 1-1/2", 39mm jaw fits a wide range of fastener sizes
- Heat-treated forged alloy steel for toughness and durability
- Laser etched scale in both SAE Standard and Metric sizes allows easy identification
- Black oxide finish resists rust or corrosion and wipes clean easily
- Tension spring stabilizes jaw and allows easy knurl adjustment
- Proportioned dimensions optimize strength and minimize weight
Help other Ambler Direct users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.