Compact yet powerful palm planer, which is light, easy-to-handle and includes all the features of a conventional sized planer and more. Utilising twin 60mm / 2 3/8" solid TCT blades, the TCMPL offers the perfect combination of power and balance with excellent grip for safe, one-handed operation.
The 420W / 3.5A motor and 60mm / 2 3/8" planing width make this planer ideal for fast material removal on small to medium-sized workpieces. Up to 1.5mm / 1/16" of material can be removed in one pass, and the adjustable planing depth with 3 bevelling grooves ensures flatness and improves cutting accuracy.
A power lock-off switch prevents accidental operation, and the foldaway blade protection foot prevents damage to the blades when the planer is resting on a surface. Strong and durable compact planer, light and easy to handle. Slim handle design with rubber over-moulded grip means it is easy to hold and control using one hand. 60mm planing width and 0–1.5mm adjustable planing depth is ideal for fast material removal on small to medium sized tasks. Power lock-off switch to prevent accidental operation.
- Stepped depth control allows accurate cutting depth from 0-1.5mm
- 3 bevelling grooves in front shoe increase the range of edge bevelling depths
- Power lock-off prevents accidental operation
- Slim handle design is easy to hold and control using one hand
- Rubber over-moulded grip increases control and safety
- Adjustable dust extraction allows chips to be directed away from the workpiece
- Parking stand protects the blades and workpiece from damage on rundown
In the Package
- 1 x Spare drive belt
- 1 x Dust extraction adaptor
- 1 x Hex key
- 1 x Blade removal hex spanner
3 Year Guarantee
|Material - Primary Construction||Rubber over-mould|
|No Load Speed||13,000rpm|
|Max Planing Width||60mm|
|Sound Pressure LP||87dB|
|Blade Type||2 x Reversible HSS 60mm|
|Planing Depth||0 - 1.5mm|
|Sound Power LW||99dB|
|Country of Origin||China|
Help other Ambler Direct users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.