Pellets can be used where there are signs of rodent activity, like along dark walls, rafters and In dark sheltered areas. Mice require several feeding locations not more than 3m apart. Rats require large quantities of bait placed in 1 or 2 locations, not more than 9m apart.
For effective control continue to bait until feeding ceases. Most rodent deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of bait, but deaths may occur for up to 2 weeks.
- One feed is sufficient to kill rats & mice
- Controls species which are resistant to warfarin & bromadiolone
- Contains human taste deterrent Bitrix which prevents accidental consumption by children
- Handy Tips
- Try not to touch the bait, as it deters rats & mice from consuming it
- The product is authorised for use in and around buildings (within 2m) only
- Do not place pellets in the open
- Do not place pellets in locations accessible to children & pets
- Use for controlling wildlife or rodent-like animals requires permission from wildlife authorities
Help other Ambler Direct users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.